The family law attorneys at Lillig & Thorsness understand the concerns that arise when clients are faced with family law matters and the financial and emotional impact such matters have on their lives, whether anticipated or completely unexpected. Our firm is dedicated to helping you navigate the ever-changing laws relating to Divorce, Child Support, Child Custody, Guardianship, Parentage/Paternity, Orders of Protection, Post-Judgment Enforcement and Modification, and Prenuptial/Post-Nuptial Agreements.
Lillig & Thorsness places an emphasis on establishing a relationship with its clients and helping clients understand the family law litigation process so they can choose the best method to resolve the issues facing their families with dignity and clarity. Our firm can walk you through the benefits of resolving your case through mediation, cooperative settlement, and trial, or through a combination of these options. Lillig & Thorsness’ family law practitioners have extensive experience in the following areas:
- Allocation of Parental Rights and Parenting Time (Child Custody)
- Child Support
- Division of Assets and Liabilities
- Complex Property Division (Business & High Net Worth)
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO)
- Grandparents’ Rights
- Pre-Nuptial/Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Modification and Enforcement of Divorce Judgments
- Civil Unions and Same Sex Parentage and Divorce
Our attorneys regularly practice in Cook, DuPage, Kane, Will and other surrounding collar counties and are experienced on both the trial court and appellate levels.