Real estate transactions are often complex, and require great attention to detail. Lillig & Thorsness regularly handles real estate issues of all types for our clients. Our firm represents real estate professionals, developers, condominium and owners associations, investors, contractors, subcontractors, landlords, tenants, homeowners, financial institutions, estates and trusts in a variety of real estate matters, including:
- Sale, exchange, leaseback and purchase of real estate, including vacant land, farms, office and warehouse buildings, apartment buildings, condominiums and single-family residences
- Negotiating and drafting building leases on behalf of building owners and tenants
- Representing financial institutions and lenders in secured real estate lending
- Appearing before local government regulatory boards for zoning matters, subdivision petitions, variances, special use permits, planned developments and other public approvals
- Handling mechanics’ lien issues for owners, contractors, and subcontractors
- Condominium development and conversions
- Design and drafting of condominium and townhome declarations
- Owners’ association issues
- Objections to tax rates and reduction of real estate tax assessments for owners, developers and tenants.
Don’t leave critical transactions to chance; be certain that your real estate matters are being handled thoroughly and correctly by someone with experience. Contact Lillig & Thorsness to find out how we can help with your real estate issues.